Getting Rid of the Paper Tiger – Beyond Compliance
This virtual October 12th web-seminar is aimed at executives, policy makers, consultants, data protection practitioners and anyone involved in multidisciplinary aspects of data protection & privacy. This is an opportunity to learn how data protection brings value to the organization.
Engage in a conversation with expert Alex Cespedes, Senior Advisor with The Diplomatic Council as he provides insights into:
● Getting to the essence of data protection without the legal mumbo jumbo.
● Learn how to do it right: Common pitfalls, a proper journey and skills required to get there.
● Demystify myths around data protection independence as well as risk and assurance.
● Learn how to manage investigation by regulators from a high-profile case study.
LIVE WEB SEMINAR | CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE | LIVE Q&A AT END REGISTER NOW!
By the conclusion of the presentation, participants will be be able to:
1. Understand how legal protection works,
2. Notice common pitfalls and see the journey,
3. Demystify data protection independence,
4. Understand risk and assurance,
5. Learn how to manage an investigation by regulators.
Join this online event on October 12th at 2pm CEST for 2 hours and don’t miss this chance for access to this coveted information for just one single payment. Group discounts are available.
Click here to register for this high-value web-seminar!
About The Diplomatic Council: The Diplomatic Council (DC) is a United Nations (UN) accredited, global Think Tank founded with the objective to serve as a bridge between diplomacy, economy, and society.
About Temos International Healthcare Accreditation: Temos is the first international accreditation organization that included standards specifically for international patient management, also known as medical tourists, while its accreditation programs benefit all patients.