In line with tradition, the Diplomatic Council Executive Club will take place on June 28 in the afternoon before the festive Summer Celebration. Gold and silver members would meet from 2pm to 5pm to listen to exciting presentations, to discuss relevant topics and to get to know each other better. A very long coffee break is scheduled so participants have sufficient time for intensive exchange.
This year’s presentations cover a broader variety of topics of high interest than ever:
- Market Intelligence: discover and understand markets (Frank Mathot)
- Finding international clients via social media (Thomas Gronenthal)
- International Logistics (Melanie Prinz)
- Business Opportunities in Asia (Irene Ho)
- Business Opportunities in USA (Attorney Andreas Neumann)
- Smart Cities for a Smart World (Steef Korfker, Lucien Tjong)
- G2 - China vs. USA (Dr. Horst Walther)
- 5G - more than technology (Wolfgang Odenthal
- Economic Diplomacy (Gunther Gaublomme)
As in former years, Diplomatic Council members will be travelling from Asia and Europe to attend both the Executive Club and the evening Celebration. A very long coffee break offers sufficient time for all participants to exchange ideas and discuss potential partnerships and collaborations. Interesting contacts made during the Executive Club can of course be deepened in the course of the evening celebration. Members from abroad usually stay overnight to spend as much time as possible with their colleagues which, as past experience have shown, creates new friendships and businesses.